Thursday, April 29, 2010

My mind runs...

I can't even catch it with a head start.
So far there hasn't been much adventuring on this blog yet, other than the kind that involves breakin' up. But there will be, don't be discouraged.
My goals for this summer are to train for running actual races (I know! train! how novel) including a 12 mile trail run, a half marathon in Missoula and hopefully peak in time to run 21 miles on my 21st birthday November 13th.
I would also like to find a good mountain bike series to race in, just for fun to track how I improve over the season and have some goals to become a better rider.
I want this summer to be memorable and I have grand plans as far as being outdoors is concerned, I want to summit a mountain with Brie, do a lot of day hiking, gardening, running, biking and maybe even some water adventures! Like fly fishing with Rochell. I really want to learn to fly fish, it seems like a great way to spend a day in the woods.
Actually I wouldn't mind going for a long long run right about now. Like run until I am so tired I have to crawl back. Yeah, that's pretty much my coping mechanism for stress, run myself into exhaustion and then study myself silly. I really needed my run today but couldn't bring myself to go out into the driving snow (yes I know its April, its supposed to snow for the rest of the week). Dear Bozeman: please buy a calendar and realize that it is SPRING. Meaning sun, not snow. Your friend, vitamin D deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment